Get latest news from ET Canada as it happens. We’ll notify you when there’s an important story you want to know about. The notifications will take you directly to the article at www.raum-21.com. You can opt out at any time.
To manage your notifications, select your browser below.
- Click theicon to bring up theControl Center.
- Click the arrow in the prompt.
- ClickPage Info window. to bring up the
- Click thePermissionstab.
- UnderReceive Notifications, choose a notification option:Always Ask,Allow, orBlock. If your choices are greyed out, remove the checkmark next toUse Default.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click MoreSettings.
- At the bottom, clickAdvanced.
- Under “Privacy and security,” clickContent settings.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app.
- To the right of the address bar, tap MoreSettings.
- At the top, turn the setting on or off.
Choose Safari > Preferences, click Websites, then click Notifications.
Notifications don’t retain any private information or distribute your personal information to third parties.
We’d love to hear your feedback. You can e-mail us atAlerts and Notificationsat let us know what you think!